Effective from 27 October 2014.
• "ConversionTools Website" means the website https://conversiontools.io (or http://conversiontools.io), or any of its API or functional parts.
• "ConversionTools Authors" (or "Us") mean any of the authors or developers of the ConversionTools Website.
• "ConversionTools Services" mean any services provided by the ConversionTools Website.
• "ConversionTools" means ConversionTols Website and ConversionTools Services provided by ConverstionTools Authors.
• "You" means you, the customer or user of the ConversionTools.
CONVERSIONTOOLS SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS"; CONVERSIONTOOLS AND ITS SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND.
CONVERSIONTOOLS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY DATA INCONSISTANCE OR LOSS DURING OPERATION OR USAGE OF THE CONVERSIONTOOLS SERVICES. CONVERSIONTOOLS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY DATA LOSS OR LEAKAGE BASED ON THIRD PARTIES ACTIONS. CONVERSIONTOOLS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE RELIABILITY, SECURITY, PERFORMANCE OR ERROR-FREE OPERATION OF THE CONVERSIONTOOLS SERVICES. CONVERSIONTOOLS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES FOR INFORMATION, GOODS OR SERVICES RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE CONVERSIONTOOLS WEBSITE.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE CONVERSIONTOOLS SERVICES YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL CONVERSIONTOOLS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
The ConversionTools Services are made available for your personal or professional use. You are not allowed to use our Services in order to upload or transmit any data, text, graphics, content, or material that: contains immoral or illegal statements; invades another's privacy; is violent, obscene, pornographic, or offensive; promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any individual or group; violates rights of third parties, particularly copyright and ancillary copyright, trademark, patent and other property and personal rights; violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; spreads messages of terror or depicts torture; harms minors in any way, including any form of child pornography; promotes illegal activity, including, but not limited to, gambling and the offering for sale of illegal goods and services.
You are obliged to observe the effective law of countries where ConversionTools Website's and Services's are hosted, as well as the effective law of your country of residence, particularly the regulations regarding data and youth protection, as well as criminal ordinances. You use ConversionTools Website under your full responsibility and understand the risks.
In case you found a copyright infringement on ConversionTools, please contact us using the contact information given below, while providing the following details:
- statement that some contents on ConversionTools infringe your intellectual property rights or of a third party, who authorised you to act on their behalf;
- identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed, indicating a link to the relevant content;
- your full name, address, telephone number and email address;
- statement that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorised to act on their behalf;
- statement that you believe in good faith that the use of the content in the manner complained has not been allowed neither by the intellectual property rights owner, nor by any other person authorised for this purpose.
Any complaints or comments may be sent to the ConversionTools Authors via a form provided on the Contact Us page. There is no guarantee of a resolution.